Double Lane Full-Height Turnstile Gate JDFHT-7
#304 stainless double lane full height turnstile gate, full height rotor turnstiles, full height security turnstile with 2-year warraty designed for high security
Double lane full-height turnstile gate JDFHT-7, acting as an effective full height security solution, ensures vandal proof security level to large variety of possible applications: stadiums, factories, parks, premises with highest security requirements. Unauthorized entries or attempts to tailgate on an authorized entry are deterred and activate the alarm. Full height turnstile JDFHT-7 gate allows free access under power failure which is in strict compliance with fire safety requirements. In addition, access control full height turnstile JDFHT-7 is fast, relable and east to use and maintain.
Double lane full-height turnstile gate JDFHT-7 operates silently in a reliable way and can be easily integrated with any access control systems to allow only one person per authorized credential, and automatically cancel the access rights of pedestrians when they do not pass within the specified time. Finally, both one-way and two-way access control are available with double full height turnstile JDFHT-7.
Keywords:full height turnstile supplier, security full height turnstile supplier, electric full height turnstile gate, semi automatic full height turnstile cost, full height security turnstile
Single Lane Full-Height Turnstile Gate Features
1. Available in both one-way and two-way access control
2. Easily integrates with almost any access control system
3. Free access under power failure
4. Easy, safe and fast to use
5. Easy installation and field-configurable
6. Easily change turnstile passage mode
7. Durable construction suitable for outdoor use in all weather conditions
8. Automatic self-centering prevents over or under travel of rotating section
9. Full height for maximum security
10. Free egress in emergencies or loss of power
Double Lane Full-Height Turnstile Gate Applications
Double Lane Full-Height Turnstile Gate Parameters
Housing Material 1.5mm~2.0mm #304 stainless sheet Dimension 2400 x 1450 x 2300mm Power Supply AC220V / AC110V, 50/ 60 Hz Channel Width 600mm IP Rate IP45 Pass Speed 30 ~35 persons per minute Input Interface Dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC12V pulse signal Rotating Direction Bi-directional Communication interface RS485 Gate open when power failure Yes Open Time 0.2 second Life Cycle 5 million times Working Temperature -30°C~+70°C, Relative Humidity: ≤90%, no condensation Working Environments Indoor, outdoor (with shelter)
Double Lane Full-Height Turnstile Gate Design
Double Lane Full-Height Turnstile Gate Dimensions
Double Lane Full-Height Turnstile Gate Systems Diagram
Project Cases for Double Lane Full-Height Turnstile Gate
What is a double lane full-height turnstile gate?
Double lane full-height turnstile gate is an upgrated waist-high turnstile with floor-to-ceiling arm design. With standard height 2300cm, the full height turnstile eliminates the possibility of someone jumping over the turnstile, also effectively eliminates the possibility of someone crawling under the turnstile, making it an efficient crowd control solution to manage pedestrians entering or exiting restricted areas where perimeter control is required. Full height turnstile is designed with strict tailgating function which allows access to one person at a time by locking after a single person entry. Such full height turnstile can be used for bidirectional pedestrian access control applications.
How does a double lane full-height turnstile gate works?
1) After start system power supply, device system self –test, the system enter standby mode
2) User provides enter / out valid open signal (access control system have open signal by card, device system open signal by button) to the device control board.
3) After device controller receive the enter / out open signal, it will send a control signal to electromagnet, device unlock for into / out and person can push bar and access
4) After person access, device controller send control signal to electromagnet and device close door, system enter standby mode.
5) If the pedestrian does not provide valid open signal and access, the system will lockbar and prohibit pedestrian access.
The types of double lane full-height turnstile gates
The double lane full-height turnstile gates can be devided into 3 types
Fully-automatic double lane full-height turnstile gate : This movement of such turnstille combines DC brushless motor with special-shaped sheave mechanism. When passing, the motor drive the brake lever to rotates forward by a certain angle, and people lightly touch the lever to pass.
Semi-automatic double lane full-height turnstile gate : the device core is not motor-driven, with control circuit boards and other electrical accessories. After receiving a valid open signal, the full height security turnstile allows pedestrian to access by pushing the bar manually.
Mechanical double lane full-height turnstile gate: it is purely mechanical device without any electrical equipment. The users pass through the passage by gently pushing the brake lever without open signal from access control system. The automatic positioning and reset system can control the free passage in one direction, and the other direction is locked.
What are the advantages of double lane full-height turnstile gate?
1. provides the highest security level and unmanned operation way
2. offers the strict crowd control management with high level safety and reliability
3. With good waterproof and dustproof performance, well suitable for outdoor and indoor applications
4. With strong compatibility, motorised full height turnstile gate is compatible with various vertification device, security systems, etc.
5. Easy to use without guiding